As a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) specialist you will be part of the Digital Marketing team at iQuanti and will be involved in evaluating doing detailed analysis to identify how we can maximize Conversion Rate.
At iQuanti, CRO is one of the vital services we offer to our clients, and one in which we are very strong at. Conversion Rate Optimization is part science and part art. We are looking for someone with a very keen eye for detail, inclination towards analytics and testing, awareness of usability principles and a reliable common sense.
Mandatory Skills: Strong 6+ years of experience with 3+ years as a CRO specialist/lead
Will be involved in the following activities:
- Understand various Conversion Rate Optimization best practices
- Own and drive the CRO framework
- Develop hypotheses, testing roadmaps and reports for A/B and Multivariate tests
Conduct own test in areas of Conversion Optimization
- Check test feasibility with the team
- Roll out test calendar with CRO team
- Evaluate conversion bottle necks against known best practices
- Understand nuance of a client’s business and how it translates toconversion optimization
- Understand and implement ways to monitor conversion funnel congestions, design and usability factors of highly converting webpages.
- Develop and execute conversion optimization strategy with a goal of creating conversion rate and revenue lift through use of testing tools
- Prepare well written and presented reports – post detailed site audits
- Present strategic inputs and content (reports) to clients in order to solicit a measurable growth in their business
- Project management and coordination within different teams
- Understand of various tools pertaining toconversion optimization measurement and user response gathering
- Review wire frames and functionality details for implementation team
Analytical tools worked on
- Adobe SiteCatalyst, Discover, Adobe Target, VWO
- Click map, Report Builder
Good to have experience
- Passion for Conversion Maximization.
- Working knowledge of web analytics, usability principles, web design concepts, content management, search marketing
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and Web Programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical bent of mind and possess a keen eye for detail
- Extremely well organized and deadline oriented