Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity in Bangalore? We might be the company for you! Catchpoint Systems offers application performance monitoring to Fortune 1000 and top internet companies. Our web based platform helps clients get insight into what is impacting the performance, availability, and reliability of their websites or applications, allowing them to quickly address any issues before they impact revenue. Our clients include 24/7 Real Media, Business Insider, and Wayfair
We are looking for a web savvy, energetic, and motivated individual to help build tools for our Technical Services Team who work with prospects & clients with their performance monitoring and optimization need. This position is an integral part of Catchpoint’s long term relationship with its customers and the efforts of this individual will impact the success of the company. This individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
- Work with the different stake holders such as Technical Account Managers, Professional Services, and Performance Engineers and identify the tools/applications that needs to be built.
- Design, Code, Modify & Maintain apps, from layout to function and according to the specification defined by the stake holders.
- Candidates must have a strong understanding of UI, general web functions and standards.
- Strong Expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages.
- Strong functional knowledge and/or hands on experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP etc…)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree Computer Science
- Experience with MySQL database and be able to modify and maintain the DB to interact with web interfaces.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming and web application development
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance
Catchpoint Systems is a digital performance analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help our clients consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Catchpoint offers wide-ranging and easy-to-use tools that allow businesses to discover and fix problems before they impact end users. More than 350 customers in over 30 countries, including major brands such as Comcast, LinkedIn, Overstock, TripAdvisor, Wayfair, and Priceline, trust Catchpoint solutions to strengthen their brands and grow their businesses.