The person will be responsible for supporting and managing media campaigns across different platforms including TV, Digital, Radio, OOH and Paid Social.
- Develop and execute publicity campaigns plans across all platforms.
- Work with internal & external partners to ensure media plans are on strategy, time and budget.
- Develop and Execute all on ground activities and promotions.
- Ensure on time delivery, trafficking and running of all assets for each campaign.
- Translate campaign objectives and strategy into communication documents and distribute amongst key stakeholders including RFP, Marketing briefs & Budgets.
- Support & contribute to the campaigns on online platforms including FB, You Tube, Instagram and Twitter.
- Measure effectiveness and take corrective measures to optimize campaign objectives.
- Track spending of all media campaigns and ensure adherence to agreed budgets.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors/ Masters degree in Marketing
- 3-5 yrs of relevant work exp preferably in Media/Entertainment industry
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, perform under pressure with a strong attention to detail
- Great sense of humor & Love for Cinema!