- Creation and management of data architecture/setup in the company. Responsible for implementing tools/techniques to capture, manage and analyse data across all domains
- Analysis of relevant data across all business domains and generating meaningful and actionable insights
- Analyze and drive cost optimization, conversion improvement, channel effectiveness, pricing management, sales management, business profitability, customer cohort management, etc.
- Responsible for reporting all key business metrics to stakeholders and ensuring adherence to business plans
- Perform complicated data modelling and analysis as per business requirements
- Design, implement and drive adoption of new analytic technologies and solutions.
7+ years of intensive experience of handling data and performing complicated data modelling preferably in a consulting, analytics or operations environment
- Should have worked with Operations, Marketing, Product or Supply Chain teams and have helped derive meaningful analytics and insights to the stakeholders.
- Experience in architecting, building and maintaining (commercial or open source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures.
- Complex data modelling and data mining skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of a statistical programming language, like R or Python, and a database querying language like SQL (preferred)
- Good knowledge of basic statistics, especially concepts such as statistical tests, distributions, maximum likelihood estimators, etc. (preferred)
- Candidate should be able to make improvements in predictive performance or algorithm optimization. (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Highly passionate and motivated individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment