Savaari Car Rentals (http://www.savaari.com) provides quality car rentals in 60 cities across India ensuring that the customers get the best value for their money. We have a great Intercity product and we have been getting tremendous response from retail customers for it both in terms of our growth and the feedback that we get. One the back of this excitement, we are continually working to accelerate our growth further and bring even better value to our customers. We are venture funded by leading investors such as Intel Capital and Inventus Capital.
This position is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual, with a proven track record in a Business Development role, to build and lead alliances and strategic tie-ups for Savaari. After tremendous success of our intercity offering for retail customers through online digital marketing, we want to expand our reach to a broader base of retail customers through tie-ups and alliances with various companies primarily in the online space. The purpose is two-fold: 1) to get new customers who will use our services and 2) bring value added offerings for customers travelling with us.
The person will lead and be responsible for achieving our ambitious growth plans. This role is all about collaborating with various stakeholders to develop propositions for our services, to do spirited pitching with for both alliances and tie-ups to all possible companies. We are looking for a very dynamic person to fill this position. The primary responsibilities will be:
1) Starting, building and leading new business revenue stream through business alliances and tie-ups
2) Based on Savaari’s core business proposition, researching and then identifying and exploring business synergies with potential partners
3) Monitoring and reporting performance to the Senior Management Team
4) Managing the Market Excellence/Intelligence process; gathering market and customer information to support new marketing/business tie-up campaigns
5) Working closely with the Tech and Operations Team to ensure successful smooth delivery of services to customers and partners
Desired Skills and Experience
1) 3+ years’ experience in a Business Development role
2) MBA from a tier 1 business school and an analytical bent of mind
3) Proven track record in growing business revenue