Started back in 1998 after witnessing the dotcom boom in Silicon Valley, allAyurveda.com is a prominent healthcare website. Till date, it continues to amass a large number of visitors to the website.
However, we feel there is great potential and opportunity to make it a leading platform for people who want to adopt a natural and holistic lifestyle. allAyurveda.com aims to be a one-stop solution for all your Ayurvedic and alternative wellness needs. Through rich and relatable content, a vibrant community and accurate consultations we hope to drive e-commerce for Ayurvedic herbal, beauty and food products.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content Manager who will lead and drive the content piece of the website. The content is central to our business operations and success of this venture. The content manager should be able to –
– Develop a content manual with guidelines for language, tone and voice
– Rework current content
– Create a comprehensive content pipeline for future content
– Work with content creators to generate planned and new content
– Build a content management team with content editors, writers and designers
– Contribute in the development of business strategy
– Ensure overall quality of the content and website