- Understand the goal, audience and message of a campaign and create content to suit.
- Research, write, edit and proofread all forms of content, including headlines and body content, for all online needs.
- Build and implement Social Media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online.
- Monitor Social Media groups, trends, tools and applications, and recommend the actions/next steps required in a situation.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organisation to develop appropriate content.
- Respond to Social Media inquiries about online activities in a timely and courteous manner.
- Provide support to other team members on online campaigns.
- Regularly report insights gained from Social Media monitoring to internal and external stakeholders.
- Marketing and Advertising