An experienced creative professional having minimum 3 years of experience, with a flair for writing different forms of content. We are looking for a tenacious self-starter who can craft interesting concepts, narratives and is apt at content management for a professional organization.
- Clear Understanding to be developed about the organization and brand value
- Write, edit and proof read the content for different marketing objectives of the organization
- Create target oriented content for marketing collaterals (brochures, press releases, presentations, etc.), website, blogs, social media, e- mailers, articles, online ads, etc.
- Support Marketing team in creating/editing articles, blogs, etc.
- Support social media team to provide posts and other content as required and edit content to make it customer facing and SEO friendly
- Provide new ideas for content marketing and create the content
- Ability to understand briefs and translate briefs into high-quality marketing collateral
- Able to lead a team of content writers
- Ability to create fresh, effective & grammatically correct content
- Ensure all copy is on-brand, on-voice, and with the appropriate tone
- Write content for the various touchpoints and objectives, keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the target audience
- Excellent command over written & spoken English
- Should be equally comfortable with both long and short copy
- Experience with spell checks, punctuation, and grammar
- Strong editing/proofreading/copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of Internet and search engines.
- Ability to work independently, organize, set priorities and complete work within given deadlines
- Ability to track progress of job tasks, responsibilities and goals
- Multitasker, Creative Thinker and a Team Player
- Strong Communication and Analytic Skills
- Marketing and Advertising