WhizKidz is implementing learning solutions for children keeping in mind that every kid has a unique set of abilities and learning acumen. We are building a platform that takes this into account and treats each child in a unique way to make learning fun and meaningful.
We are founded by ex- Googler looking to disrupt the space of pre-school learning. We are a fun loving team with a great balanced workplace culture and a strong emphasis on good values.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Creating a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals for increasing Brand and Product Awareness, Growing Website Traffic, Creating engagement
* Create, edit and manage the production of digital and print content
* Develop and maintain a content calendar for all external facing channels (website, collateral, social media) that attracts and engages Our company prospects and customers.
* Develop and manage procedures for content creation and distribution.
* Create marketing content including brochures, case studies, factsheets, flyers, white papers, case studies, videos and web content through collaboration with leadership, subject matter experts and external agencies.
* Work on PR and Media releases, as needed, on articles, advertorials, press releases, interview stories etc.
* Monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
* Develop and operationalize Company Go-to-market strategy for our target region and align campaigns and content calendars with GTM.
Skills & Experience:
* Master’s degree (Preferably in Marketing or Communications)
* 2+ years experience in digital content strategy and tactics including content creation, editing, analytics, social media marketing.
* Experience in management of tasks using in-house / outsourced content team will be a plus
* Excellent communications skills and creative writing skills
* Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
* Eye for detail with strong editing, writing, and proof-reading skills