Annalect’s analytical arm, Marketing Sciences Group, is looking for candidates that have a passion and experience in marketing data analytics. As part of the Marketing Sciences Group there is an opportunity to utilize knowledge and skills to support our digital marketing activity. Candidates should have a proven track record of developing digital data plans, performance reporting, and analysis optimization recommendations across bought, owned and earned media touch points.
The Digital Ad Trafficker is responsible for all digital post-sales advertising campaign coordination including ad trafficking and technical support.
# Responsibilities: This position will coordinate efforts with various groups within the organization such as Sales, Inventory Management, and Ad Services. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, setting up display and video assets in FreeWheel, monitoring campaign performance, communicating campaign status, collecting creative assets and ensuring they meet technical specifications, testing online ads, troubleshooting online ad issues, analyzing and distributing campaign performance reports. This position may also be responsible for project management of custom production campaigns and new ad products as determined by the business unit.
# Basic Qualifications
* Experience in digital ad operations, account management or technical support.
* Effective project management skills with proven ability to work with various groups to reach a common goal.
* Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines, communicating timelines and urgency effectively with stakeholders
* Demonstrated credibility with senior sales and agency executives.
* Ability to bridge communication between technical and non-technical teams.
* Capability to gather and filter complex data, providing insight related to analytics and revenue recognition.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external communications with senior sales and agency executives.
* High degree of initiative and proven ability to execute, both individually and as a team.
# Preferred Qualifications
* Experience in ad trafficking or ad trafficking technical support
* Experience using the FreeWheel or other digital ad serving systems
* Familiarity with database applications
* Process ad trafficking requests accurately and efficiently, including:
– QA of trafficking sheets (identification and remediation of issues)
– Upload creative files into the ad server
– Assign creative to appropriate placements as detailed in the trafficking sheet.
– Implement business rules as instructed in the trafficking sheet
– Implementation of additional ad tracking code (e.g. verification,
– Generate ad tags
– QA ad tags (identification and remediation of issues)
– Distributed ad tags
* Generate and implement site event tags within client’s “floodlights” or tag management systems
* Maintain functional knowledge about core ad technologies (e.g. DoubleClick, Sizmek, Flashtalking, etc.):
– How to navigate UI’s as related to trafficking tasks
– Technical capabilities and limitations as related ad delivery, data capture, reporting, and integration with other platforms
* Administrate login requests and permission settings within the ad technology platforms
* Support existing HP team with basic reporting currently being serviced by Platform Logistics.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience