Digital Marketing – Telco Subscriber Acquisition (Location: Mumbai).
As the Online Marketing Manager, you will be driving Spuul’s user and subscriber acquisition through online channels, meeting revenue targets and working with internal teams to execute campaigns.
– Identify the best networks to drive subscriber acquisition example: Google Adwords, Facebook, inMobi. Spuul is available across the world – one ad network may not be the best fit across all territories
– Maintain relationships with account managers from the above networks
– Build campaigns, globally, that will help acquire subscribers and users at scale, while adhering to strict cost benchmarks
– Consistently monitor and optimize campaign performance
– Drive development of creative and campaign assets with the creative teams
– Crunch data, measure revenue impact of campaigns, present to the management
– Be the point person for the management team for any questions regarding online marketing. Help drive Spuul’s strategy in the space and build a team as Spuul grows
– We are looking for someone who can roll up his/her sleeves and get things done. You need to have a startup entrepreneurial and learning attitude.
– BS/BA degree
– 2-4 years of online marketing experience. If you have digital marketing experience in a mobile VAS context, that’s a huge plus
– The ability to work well with different departments and functional teams (Business Development, Marketing and Technology)
– Some basic coding experience is a plus
– Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
About SpuulSpuul is a Singapore based Over the Top (OTT) video streaming service, targeted at the South Asian market and the South Asian diaspora. We take entertainment very seriously, and we’re looking for someone who can identify problems and then help us solve them, in order to deliver unlimited, quality entertainment to our ~12 million users across the globe.
About The Team
We’re about 40 of us across three locations working hard to make sure we’re always ahead of the game. At Spuul, it’s never ‘just a job’ and life doesn’t end at 5 pm. But, it doesn’t begin at 9 am either! And if you think you can be a good fit, we’d love for you to get to know us, so you can understand who to bother when you’re facing an issue, or whom to catch when you find a mistake.How We Care For SpuulersGrow With Us
We’re a small team with big dreams and we’re looking for people who aren’t afraid to dream with us. We’ll hire you because you know something we probably don’t, and we’d like you to help us fix it. We’re a rapidly growing business in an ever-evolving industry, and we’d like for you to be a part of this growth.Your Time Is Important
Whether it’s an emergency, an occasion, or you just need a break from every day routine, our open leave policy and flexible work hours allow you to manage your personal time and business requirements such that a healthy balance is both achieved and maintained. There’s no ‘one size fits all’ recipe here, and you can decide when you’d like some time off, and you can decide how much time you need off.Only Your Work Speaks For You
Just because you like wearing shorts, it doesn’t mean you aren’t serious about your work, contrary to popular perception. We don’t have a dress code and we probably never will. Our CEO walks into office with his collars turned up, and you’re free to come dressed in a three piece suit if you please! The only thing that will leave a lasting impression is every one of your contributions, no matter how big or small.So when do we get to meet you?