Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean front-ends, scalable applications and manage them on Cloud with a team of exceptional professionals working across domains and time zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
We’re looking for someone with a “no job is too small, or too difficult” attitude. Someone who knows how to ask the right questions, and get things done. A love of learning is an imperative.
You’ll walk away with a top to bottom understanding of how an enterprise B2B marketing organization works including the different roles involved all while helping drive revenue growth.
- Passionate about your work and ready to accept and explore anything new coming on your way.
- A Startup minded capable to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- You are detailed oriented with an attittude to follow up and get things done.
- Good at planning and continuously optimizing it to get better.
- Sense of ownership and responsibility to accomplish the work successfully.
- A big internet savy who could evaluate new technique for companies benefits.
- High understanding of Keyword Research, SEO both onsite & offsite.
- Good enough to abstract and analyse data from Google Analytics, Adwords.
- Hands on with Social Media Marketing, SEM, PPC.
You Get To
- Have a Day in the Life, where each day will begin with setting the priorities that will need to be completed for the day.
- Accountable for managing online branding, maintaining internal and external brand relationship.
- Efficient communications through company websites, email marketing.
- Building the online community, search engine optimization and search marketing.
- Authoritative to help in maintaining websites in terms of content and abilities to analyze critically.
- Responsible for improving the design, usability, content and conversion points of the company website.
- Internet research on competition, industry segment & targeted audience and come out with new insights
- Implement different link building and content marketing strategies for better conversion.
- An opportunity to develop marketing skills with a handful support to accomplish those projects.
- Do good, you have a job offer ready after your internship to be a part of succcessful business.
# of Internships available: 2
Who Can Apply
- Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Applicants available for a duration of 6 month(s) or more will be preferred.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 06 Oct’16 ).
Good To Have
- Be proficient users of MS Office, Photoshop and basic Graphic Designing.
- Basic fundamental understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Running their own blog/ site, image, writing content, or experience in the similar field.
- If successfully completed any type of Internship on digital marketing earlier.
- Experience of data management and working with targets.
- Desire to learn about internet marketing tools.
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, 5 days a week.