As a digital marketing manager for myrefers, you will have the following responsibilities:
-Development of data driven solutions for improving marketing performance and the understanding of consumer insights.
-Conceptualizing, designing & delivering marketing analytics spanning opportunity identification/quantification, segmentation/targeting, media/social analytics, website or online experience analytics, marketing analytics including Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) evaluations.
-Take responsibility search engine marketing channel. Manage the P/L of the channel by tracking, reporting, and analysing all PPC initiatives and campaigns
– Create an associated keyword expansion roadmap, to develop relevant ads and landing page content.
– Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
– Design hypotheses in collaboration with the marketing team for testing online and implementing A/B tests to evaluate these hypotheses Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of creative copy (titles and descriptions), review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
– Grow and optimize keywords portfolios through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative key wording, etc.
– Managing the search marketing roadmap including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics