Founded by ex-Zoho employees, Zarget is one of the fastest growing SaaS start-up company. We are backed by Accel Partners and Matrix Partners.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating, planning and executing comprehensive and innovative digital marketing programs aimed at generating demand for our product in alignment with sales and marketing objectives.
The specialist goal is to improve continuously the level of digital marketing skills across the company thereby delivering measurable return on our overall digital advertising spend, as well as deliver operational efficiencies through improved tools and processes. Success is achieved with the optimization of search and display marketing campaigns and programs as measured by key metrics: e.g. impressions, clicks-through-rate, traffic, customer acquisition, all forms of conversion, revenue, etc.
In this role, you not only dig in and elevate the data, but you also execute against it to improve our digital marketing programs. The role isn’t just developing a strategy but the executing against it.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, execute and ensure ongoing optimization on all aspects of digital marketing. This includes a website, blog, SEM, SEO, email sends, list management, keyword research, and online advertising and promotions from deployment to measurement.
- Proactively review and maintain all online content to ensure it is aligned with the overall product objectives.
Digital Campaign Creation and Management
- Manage all digital campaign execution including design, deliverability, testing, automation rules, notifications, optimization, and analysis.
- Create and maintain campaign landing pages, ensuring best practices for mobile – conduct A/B testing and improve usability based on buyer personas.
- Support the planning and execution of various marketing activities – including email, webinars, third-party syndication and PPC – to deliver and nurture quality sales leads.
- Ensure the creation, categorizing, import, and assignment of individual leads and sales and marketing lists.
- Create and manage the lead scoring structure and guide changes to increase sales efficiency and effectiveness from inbound leads.
- Develop, test and refine components of our digital marketing mix (lists, e-mail templates, landing pages, offers, advertising, etc.) and continuously improve campaign effectiveness.
- Work with PPC management vendor to optimize PPC programs and their effectiveness.
- Articulate digital marketing campaign details such as objectives, target audience, key message, project plans, initiatives, program sequencing, metrics, and opportunities.
Market and Campaign Analysis/Research
- Conduct keyword research, competitor analysis, and prospective client analysis to identify areas of opportunity such as marketing positioning, search engine optimization, branding, and lead generation.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance per company goals.
- Compile performance data from campaigns to measure success and incorporate best practices in future marketing campaigns and activity. Communicate campaign and marketing activity performance trends to key stakeholders.
- Deliver robust reporting and communicate key insights on all marketing activities to facilitate discussion and sound decision making.
- Analyze and report on online program and campaign effectiveness, metrics, and dashboards, using web analytics and marketing automation systems to understand user behavior.
Website, Systems, and Infrastructure
- Drive CRM data stewardship, ensuring the integrity of account records in the CRM, including lead data and opportunities.
- Manage, prioritize and complete website updates based on cross-departmental projects, requests, and objectives.
- Grow and optimize the online customer acquisition and conversion funnel through our digital and online marketing assets.
- Work on strategies for website usability to maximize visitor-to-lead conversion.
- 5+ years proven SEM/SEO and online marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company or product marketing.
- A passion for disciplined planning, execution, and coordination. Tenacious fact-based analysis and ROI mindset.
- Proven ability to influence process improvement and positive change in a matrixed organization.
- Robust presentation and written communications skills in organizing data, telling a story and making it relevant.
- A practical focus on achieving the appropriate financial alignment among business goals, best practices, and advanced enabling tools & technology.
Lots of food, weekend hackathons, beer Fridays, freedom to crack nonsensical jokes, bean bags and some great music but most importantly,
- You get to work with some really smart and nice people.
- We are located near Besant Nagar and Elliots Beach.
- You get a shiny Macbook Air to fiddle with
- Unlimited access to food and caffeine.
- Funtime during office hours too!