Would you like to lead the digital marketing activities of a rapidly growing international travel company with a passionate team and an entrepreneurial environment where industry boundaries are challenged and new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking are welcomed and encouraged? Do you enjoy interacting with people from different countries and cultural backgrounds?
Job Location: India (Bangalore) or Germany (Munich) or USA (preferably Denver)
The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the head of the global marketing pillar of the company. The preferred location for the person is Bangalore, India but candidates who want to be based in Munich Germany or the USA (preferably Denver, USA) would also be considered. The Digital Marketing Manager would work closely with our marketing team members who are based in our different offices around the world.
The role of the Digital Marketing Manager is to plan and oversee all digital marketing activities with the aim of significantly increasing the number and value of leads through:
- Overseeing our PPC campaigns and conversion optimization initiatives with our current marketing team and freelancers
- Driving our SEO efforts to increase the rankings and traffic on our websites
- Drive Social Media and Email Marketing
- Creating annual online marketing plans and budgets for our different source markets
- Overseeing the execution of online marketing activities for all our source markets
- Tracking the success of different online marketing activities
- Driving our website development and landing page improvements
- Refining and expanding online marketing related processes, structures and competencies.
- Liaising with our technology team to execute marketing-related technology tasks such as integrating marketing campaigns with our CRM system, etc.
- Enhancing the efficiency of our digital marketing activities through marketing automation
Required Experience & Skills
- Expertise and significant experience in digital marketing management (PPC, SEO, Email marketing, Social media)
- A university degree, a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a focus on online marketing
- Preferable work experiences in the tourism or leisure industry
- Experience in managing marketing accounts
- In depth knowledge of website usability, website development and landing page optimization
- Excellent mastery of English (and German would be a plus)
- Ability to deliver strong results
If you are excited about this role and meet the criteria specified above, we look forward to receiving your application including your CV and a motivation letter explaining why you are interested in this role and why you believe you would be a good fit. Please send your application to Antoaneta Zelyamova at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are applying for the position in Germany or the USA or to Deepti Tandon email@example.com if you are applying for the position in India.
If your application is shortlisted, we will contact you to schedule a telephone interview as a first step. Compensation details will only be discussed at the interview stage and salary levels are dependent upon an applicant’s background and profile.
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism