SkillSet: Good communication skills, Knowledge of Social Media platforms.
Job Position :- Digital Marketing Officer.
Experience :- Minimum 1 year experience.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
- Engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- Attend product launches.
Knowledge/ Skill Set Required :-
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to think of new ideas. Should be able to articulate on any kind of industry and product.
- Understanding of Social Media Platforms
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc..
- Understanding of Marketing Communication
Candidate has to work from home.
Interested candidate can directly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Kindly mention the job title” Social Media Marketing Officer” in your mail.