We are looking for a qualified digital media specialist to join our team. You will lead our SEO and content marketing efforts and also explore new marketing channels to get qualified leads.
If you know how to creatively handle various marketing channels, like web pages, webinars, blogs, this position is for you. You will work with different teams in the company to coordinate our marketing, advertising and promotional activities.Responsibilities
- Perform keyword research by creating various customer personas
- Uncover new opportunities by conducting various experiments on SEO and content marketing channels
- Experiment, monitor, analyze and optimize each campaign in these two channels
- Take the responsibility of capturing qualified leads via SEO and content marketing
- Optimize the existing user flows on the website by monitoring the internal data
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with our SEO & business goals
- Create content marketing plan for the upcoming quarters
- Explore new content promotion channels to promote the content we create in the form of blogs, webinars, etc.,
- Monitor the current user flow on the web pages and improve the user experience on the website
- Coordinate with presales and sales teams to discuss the lead quality from both the channels and modify the campaigns accordingly to get more qualified leads.
- Coordinate with product team to get product level updates
- Keep pace with SEO, content marketing, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Identify influencer engagement opportunities
- 2+ years hands-on experience with SEO and content marketing
- Experience with webinar marketing would be a plus
- Experience in analysing data across multiple platforms and providing insights for improving scale/efficiency.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities
- Ability to work within a team, handle multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus