The Digital Sales Manager role is responsible for managing a team of Digital sellers responsible for the development of new business for the Commercial market within the India. We are looking for high performing people with exceptional sales skills.
- Work with Leaders within PurpleYo to Develop sales strategies for various products and Services.
- Manage, develop and coach a team of inside account representatives responsible for selling complex software and services
- Distribute territory and account assignments to team. Participate in performance discussions, recommendations of awards/recognition, and development opportunity discussions
- Develop knowledge of account representative’s performance, effectiveness and proficiency through ongoing direct and indirect coaching methods. Develop a professional development plan for all staff and monitor success against it
- Provide consistent communication with team to ensure expectations are maintained
- Responsible for forecasting and reviewing team forecast on a weekly basis, indicating new and recurring revenue expected to book for the current month and quarter
- Establish metrics for monitoring success. Track results of promotions and selling efforts. Use results as input to subsequent decisions
- Suggest innovations for better, smarter, faster ways to do our business or ways to do things that will produce greater results. Entrepreneurial in nature.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ prior experience in managing inside sales teams within an environment selling complex products, services and/or solution sales, or equivalent sales experience.
- Software or financial services sales experience preferred.
- Proven record of sales management success; must show consistent performance above quota
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of information technology environments
- Intermediate experience with MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills; organized and systematic in thinking and working
- Highly disciplined approach to the management of an inside sales team and the execution of the sales process