OverviewEmail Marketing Manager:Quizizz is a crowd-sourced platform with passionate users from around the world. This community of users is the life-blood of our organization, and we love interacting with them on a daily basis.We are lucky to have such amazing teachers using Quizizz, who not only use and contribute to our platform, but also help spread the word in ways that we never could. Our teachers have made countless Youtube/blog tutorials, presented us at hundreds of education conferences around the world, and promoted us on social media and other online forums. Our biggest motivation for building Quizizz is the love we get from teachers and students around the world. Engaging with our users in meaningful ways is critical for us to understand what we need to do next.What the future holdsTeachers are some of the most fantastic users, and their passion and energy is infectious. You will have a kick-ass development team to help you build systems that allow each of our users to make their voice heard. Look forward to building one of the vibrant online communities in the world.Your Responsibilities
- Develop highly creative and insightful content for our blog.
- Define and execute a strategy to maximize users through email communication.
- Work with external and internal creative resources to develop effective designs for all emails and supporting landing experiences.
- Come up with creative ideas for different content forms like videos, infographics, blog posts and other engaging content with the potential to be shared amongst the teacher community.
- Plan the social media calendar with publishing and engagement guidelines.
- Create content and communication based on real-time business problems and use-cases.
- Strong communication skills, a flair for writing and a good sense of humor!
- Experience with social media and email marketing.
- Experience working with large online communities and developing vibrant user forums.
- Experience in converting data and insights into a meaningful story and share it with brevity and simplicity.
- Familiarity with data analytics and design tools. (ref:iimjobs.com)