- Design and technology are at the forefront of our focus to deliver the best, live, online education on the planet. As the largest provider, email marketing is our main form of client communication and we need to optimize every part of our process. We’re always looking for the best candidates and love to work with the most technically strong and most creatively minded individuals
- The company seeks to further expand with the addition of an Email Specialist who will hold the ability to further expand and develop his/her career within an established, global, and exponentially growing online business
Email Specialist will be responsible for develop and implement marketing strategy including content development, segmentation and targeting, automation, reporting, and performance optimization.Job Responsibilities
- Coding HTML/CSS of emails [Experience in Responsive Coding will be a plus]
- Execute all email communications, assuring accuracy / QA with in Strict timeline.
- Schedule and coordinate all marketing email efforts with other stakeholders.
- Generate, analyse, and effectively communicate response analysis and productivity reporting
- Develop marketing objectives and promotional strategy for all email marketing campaigns to drive response and revenue
- Monitor overall campaign health, deliverability reporting, list size and email engagement
- Responsible for delivering metrics on a monthly basis
Skills And Experience
- Third level degree in a related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant work experience [Email Deliverability & Behavioural Campaigns would be added Advantage]
- Perfect English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Exposure to HTML/CSS & Adobe Photoshop
- Exposure to a marketing platform such as Marketo is a must
- Exposure to Salesforce is a bonus, but not required
Salary / Remuneration
- Competitive basic salary
- Very generous target-related bonus additional to basic salary
- Potential to grow remuneration considerably based upon value added to business.
- Extremely generous employee equity scheme for all full time and eligible staff. (ref:iimjobs.com)
- Marketing and Advertising
- Online Media