Veeam Software helps organizations safeguard their investment in VMware virtual infrastructure by providing innovative systems management software designed to reduce costs, increase productivity and mitigate risk. Veeam is rapidly expanding its presence around the world. The company’s EMEA headquarters is in Baar, Switzerland with regional offices located throughout EMEA, USA and APAC.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today
Field Marketing Manager India/SAARC
Nature of the Role
- Lead role for all marketing activities and results in India/SAARC region working closely with Channel marketing manager
- Preparing marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Planning, tracking and managing regional marketing budget
- Developing track and report regular ROI figures on the marketing campaigns to ensure continued investment.
- Analyzing ROI on marketing activities, market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
- Managing Local PR activities and deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization
- Responsible for digital marketing activities and social media
- Coordinating and managing trade shows, forums and events
- Collecting reports, tracking results
- Managing the remote team of marketing specialists
Candidate Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience of work in similar area market (vendors experience is a preference)
- Fluent English
- Strong project management skills
- Sound understanding of the marketing mix, with a strong focus on events and tradeshows
- Good understanding/exposure of Marketing principles
- Strong proven team management experience in a similar fast-paced, highly-driven workplace
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Proven analytical skills at management level
- Team Player – must focus on winning as a team rather than individually
- Full Driving License and the ability to travel
- Modern, energetic working environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise