Are you our new Graphic Designer, in Chennai?
The Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups, layouts, templates and infographics. The person will champion our brand guidelines within the organization and keep them updated in all aspects. He/ She will be playing a key role in the marketing team and will assist in developing creative solutions, from conception to completion. You will need to have excellent copy skills, and a good grasp of written and verbal English
- Strong understanding of art and design fundamentals with an eye for details.
- Natural flair for creative design, including layout/composition, typography, and aesthetic coherence.
- Strong design conceptualization skills
- Design art work for emailers, infographic, collaterals, brochures, manuals, exhibitions material etc.
Who we are looking for
Our new Graphic Designer should to be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to work independently. The ideal candidate for this position will be self-motivated and strong team player who takes great pride in the quality, precision, and measurable results of his/her work.
- Proven track record of designing graphic material for both print and digital platforms.
- Experience with branding guidelines, art and design fundamentals with eye for detail.
- Advance user of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator), Corel Draw, Dreamweaver, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Preferably should have working knowledge about CMS systems and web design.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Self-starter, proactive and willing to work in a flexible environment.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Prior experience in working with multinational brand and overseas team engagement would be a plus.
Qualification: Educated to degree level in Digital Design or other equivalent visual discipline
As part of a global conglomerate, the candidate will have an opportunity to perform in a challenging work environment, gain global exposure and a chance to work in a good working atmosphere