So many people dream of a career in the creative industries, but far less people actually do something about it. And for many, being a graphic designer is a job that dreams are made of – fun, flexible and positively overflowing with creativity Work you’ll do The graphic designer assists internal clients with graphic design projects ensuring client satisfaction with all services and deliverables. The graphic designer is accountable for creative, visually appealing design, formatting, production, and delivery of rich media projects, professional-level presentations, high-end animation, proposals, reports, marketing materials, and other corporate collaterals. The graphic designer produces large volumes of work and is responsible for/ dependent on effective teamwork and communication. In addition, the graphic designer is responsible for fostering a positive and collaborative work environment to effectively leverage resources and maximize utilization and turnaround without compromising quality. This position requires proficient experience in multiple software packages and the ability to produce large volumes of work consistently and accurately.
- Produce highly creative graphic design work for different media (Print, Web, and
- Multimedia) within an internal process-driven systems structure, meeting deadlines and client expectations for quality and creativity.
- Manage and deliver graphic design projects through all phases of development: creative consultation, storyboarding, providing concepts based on customer interaction, designing, revising, troubleshooting, and producing a final product.
- Gain expertise on Deloitte Brand Identity standards and Deloitte Brand templates.
- Deliver design solutions that have a high visual impact and stands out in the internal and external market.
- Create videos, motion graphics, kinetic animations (type and graphics).
- Design microsites and implement navigation ideas.
- Demonstrate freehand and digital illustration skills
- Effectively interact with India, US, and Global customers; understand the scope and purpose of the clients’ requirements; and provide consultation.
- Follow directions, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner.
- Work closely with other design professionals to solve problems and communicate resolutions.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in creative design domains/applications and ability to share knowledge and impart training.
The team Deloitte’s Creative Services practice is a national service organization dedicated to providing creative graphic solutions in a variety of mediums. With 75+ designers and coordinators located in four offices-three in the United States and one in India-providing consistent, high-quality, professional creative services, this team has established its reputation with clients throughout Deloitte. The Creative Services practice provides support on account branding, marketing materials, and client deliverables, including but not limited to presentation, proposal, sales sheet, newsletter, annual report, brochure, poster, placemat, advertisement, video, animation, illustration, interactive design, and signage.Location/Division: Hyderabad, Telangana, India Job Requisition: E17HUANADM-CSGD
- Information Technology and Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Information Technology