About The Company
- Drive consumer insights, competitive analysis, product positioning, naming, objectives and metrics, launch and marketing strategy.
- Create Analytical reports to track and improve marketing efforts
- Ensure consistent and effective brand positioning & product / promotional messaging across all platforms.
- Translate business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies that deliver measurable impact on revenue
- Responsible for planning, implementing and executing online and offline customer acquisition campaigns to generate business growth
- Driving user and revenue growth
- User Acquisitions, Mobile Advertising, Facebook Advertising
- Performance Marketing, Targeting, Analytics, Optimization
- App Monetization, Cross promotion, User Retention
- Customer Segmentation, Positioning, Pricing
- Create forums for customers to discuss the game.
- Generate quality traffic to the website/ mobile application to expand the network of potential customers who may be interested in downloading the mobile game.
- Work with and manage agencies to drive traffic from various online sources.
- Work with the offline marketing to enhance/promote any offline activities on digital media.
- Work with creative agencies to come up with good creative content to make digital efforts effective.
- Report effectiveness of all digital activity including web analytics, conversions etc for each campaign.
- Social media marketing: To implement social media into the mobile game’s launch campaign as a way to better connect with customers and to drum up excitement, and even to integrate social media into the app so that the customers can share their gaming achievements.
- Co-own the product growth and P&L responsibility with business in driving growth and market share.
- High degree of problem solving skills to resolve problems in a multi-product/service environment.
- Spearhead Offline marketing and business alliances
- Experience in Designing & Implementing ATL/ BTL – Radio, TV and print campaigns activities.
- Ability to manage and introduce campaigns as planned, on-time.
- Brand management and awareness, recall& preference scores
- Product improvement
- Site traffic
- Rate of Repeat Visitors
- Rate of Search Engine Queries and Landing Pages
- Trend on Page Views Visit
- ROI of marketing campaigns
- Building & retaining a best in class marketing team
RequirementsYears of experience : 1-4 years of relevant work experience in driving marketing initiatives for consumer facing products.Qualification: MBA from Tier 1 institute
- The ideal candidate has either successfully built memorable brand/s from scratch with (the right resources) a modest budget.
- The candidate will have interacted with a variety of tools including online, direct marketing and brand building. The use of data to support most strategic investments and decisions will go a long way in this regard.
- Ideas for how to harness media across all platforms that bring synergy and direction to the brand is a must.
- Must be a hands on individual, and must be comfortable working in a fast paced organization with a flat structure
Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills (ref:iimjobs.com)
Desired Skills and Experience
Growth Hacking,Marketing,Digital Marketing,Social Media,Campaign Management
- Computer Networking