About UsMy Ally provides a Smart Assistant powered by Artificial Intelligence who efficiently manages Recruiting Automation. We are focused on B2B Recruiting markets. We help customers across Outcome Health, Riot Games, Talend, Hyperloop Trans Tech. among many others in saving an average of 5-10 hours per user per week, get meetings 5x faster on calendars and drive a 40% increase in conversion!My Ally offers a reliable solution to the issue of scheduling in enterprise market where there is huge demand for one but lacks a viable product. We address the problem of scheduling with the help of Natural language processing and Machine learning.We have a rapidly growing customer base and our annual recurring revenue (ARR) grew by 6x in the last 6 months. We are looking for more ‘game-changer’ than ‘growth hacker’ who enjoys coming up with creative marketing channels, testing different marketing channels, analyze data, and help the company grow.
- The Growth Hacker role will be responsible for new customer acquisition, through online media, inbound marketing and website conversion.
This Role Will Encompass Two Facets
- First is focus on building and driving online marketing campaigns to drive demand for My Ally’s services. Specific marketing channels leveraged would be list building, content based marketing, and digital lead generation.
- The right person for this role is a self-starter with strong analytical intelligence, a quick learner and believes strongly in testing and measuring results. You should be an independent problem solver and a self starter.
- Passion for Music Technology a must, out of the box thinker, Must be a progressive visionary able to make suggestions and implement positive growth strategies
ResponsibilitiesIntegrated Campaign Development :
- Execute an integrated mix of email, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, display ads, re-targeting, content and social media.
- Develop lead generation/campaign program objectives, goals, and metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition.
- Maintain calendar of all demand generation programs, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Collaborate with the Skedool.it sales team to review and analyze activities and processes to refine the marketing mix and budget spend.
Reporting And Metrics
- Track and report on performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
- BS/B-Tech degree required.
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from various sources and large amounts of data
- Proven self-starter with results-driven personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Desire to work at a fast-paced start-up.
- Ability to work collaboratively with remote team members (ref:iimjobs.com)