Job description: Growth hacker / Intrapreneur / Associate
Job type: Full time
Current status: The groundwork, research and setting the infrastructure and contacts is done. We are about to kickstart the execution phase.
About the role: You would be working closely with the CEO, it would be a great learning experience as you would be one of the early employees in the company and you would an in depth understanding of the workings of a startup.
Job Responsibilities:This is a primarily execution based role and since we are a start-up – you would have to take up multiple responsibilities across verticals and departments as they arise.
Examples of responsibilities could be:
– Conducting market research- Liaising with designers, external vendors and research institutions
– Representing the company at design events
– Being the first point of contact for inward inquiries
– Project management
– Managing schedules of product cycles
– Liaise with other functions in the company- Travelling to the craft centres to help with production etc
There is potential for this position to grow into a managerial role soonPreferred experience in (any one of these):– Strategy consulting- Business development- Retail industry- Furniture and home verticals- Design / innovation companies- Venture capital
– Intrapreneurial roles will be a plus- Overseas experience will be a plusMandatory:– Commitment- No ego/Willingness to learn/Be okay to make fun of yourself
– Integrity and Accountability- Appreciation for the design space (would be amazing)
– Honesty and transparency- Sense of humourQualifications
– Basic business degree- Undergrad degree / Master’s degree from a reputed institution (overseas would be a plus).Overall looking for someone who’s hungry, resourceful, a self-starter, wants to learn and for whom this experience would be a stepping-stone in his or her career. You will be expected to take charge and proactively complete and seek new tasks. If you are looking for an easy / relaxed job – this isn’t for you.
If you are interested please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1) A short cover letter outlining your motivation and fit for the position
2) A resume
Please note: Applications without a cover letter will NOT be considered.