Growth Hacker – Digital (IIT/BITS/NIT)
- This is Mumbai based opportunity to become a part of the core team and hence, extensive experience in Growth – User Acquisition for an entire consumer internet product/company is a MUST.
- Cirtru is “Times of India” funded Mumbai based startup founded by Stanford University alumni and within few months of its launch it has gained enormous traction (users from 3000+ companies and universities in USA are already using Cirtru.com)
- Cirtru is looking for an experienced and passionate Growth Hacker to formulate and execute the entire User Acquisition strategy of Cirtru.
- You will NOT be spending your budget on online advertising
- Define, test and evaluate usage and engagement growth initiatives
- Lead existing cross-functional growth hacker team responsible for helping drive user growth through experimentation and prototyping
- Ideate new ways to improve conversion rates.
- Influence the product, especially UX, based on your understanding of what users want. – Work with Content and Social Media team to explore creative ways to drive user growth
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated track record of user acquisition across channels for consumer internet product/website is a MUST
- Expert understanding & prior experience with Google Analytics, Analytics and A/B testing tools, Localytics, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage etc
- 2 to 5 years of experience in an analytical role for a consumer web product startup
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA degree from Tier 1 institutes
- Prior startup experience of growing an internet product from zero to million users a big plus
- We maintain young, open environment, no cabin/cube type atmosphere. Some of the benefits include office with an amazing view, unlimited tea and coffee, young passionate team. We work hard and we play hard. You will love working with us. Yes, and we do pay market salaries and EQUITY.
Founder & CEO
Cirtru, Mumbai (ref:iimjobs.com)