Skill: Google Analytics , consumer web product startup , user acquisition , track record , UX Designer; Exp: 2-5 years; Responsibilities——————
- You will NOT be spending your budget on online advertising- Define, test and evaluate usage and engagement growth initiatives
- Lead existing cross-functional growth hacker team responsible for helping drive user growth through experimentation and prototyping- Ideate new ways to improve conversion rates
- Influence the product, especially UX, based on your understanding of what users want- Work with Content and Social Media team to explore creative ways to drive user growth————————- Skills & Qualifications————————- – demonstrated track record of user acquisition across channels for consumer internet product/website is a MUST- Expert understanding & prior experience with Google Analytics, Analytics and A/B testing tools, Localytics, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage etc
- 2 to 5 years of experience in an analytical role for a consumer web product startup- B.Tech/M.Tech/MBA degree from Tier 1 institutes
- Prior startup experience of growing an internet product from zero to million users a big plus.