Note : The experience required is 0-2 years. Preferably from premium institutes, IIT, IIIT, NIT etc.
Role : Growth Hacking/Marketing Associate
Skedool.it provides a smart assistant who efficiently manages scheduling and calendars. We are focused on B2B sales, marketing and recruiting markets. We help customers across Kabbage, Boomerang Commerce, Hyperloop Trans Tech. among many others in saving an average of 5-10 hours per user per week, get meetings 5x faster on calendars and drive a 40% increase in conversion!
Skedool.it offers a reliable solution to the issue of scheduling in enterprise market where there is huge demand for one but lacks a viable product. We address the problem of scheduling by empowering each human supervisor or – super secretary- to handle hundreds of clients, with the help of Natural language processing and Machine learning. We are creating this unique product where human plus machine create a 100% accurate product, on which our customers completely rely on.
We just closed our seed funding round from very influential investors. We have a rapidly growing customer base and our annual recurring revenue (ARR) doubled in the last month.
- The Growth Hacker role will be responsible for new customer acquisition, through online media, inbound marketing and website conversion.
This Role Will Encompass Two Facets
- First is focus on building and driving online marketing campaigns to drive demand for Skedool.it’s services. Specific marketing channels leveraged would be SEM/SEO, retargeting, display advertising, list building, email marketing and digital lead generation.
- Second is the focus on conversion and website optimization through SEO and continuous testing/refinement strategies.
- The right person for this role is a self-starter with strong analytical intelligence, a quick learner and believes strongly in testing and measuring results.
Integrated Campaign Development :
- Execute an integrated mix of email, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, display ads, re-targeting, content and social media.
- Develop lead generation/campaign program objectives, goals, and metrics, and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive successful customer acquisition.
- Maintain calendar of all demand generation programs, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Segment target audiences based on demographic and firmographic criteria and completed interactions (e.g. content downloads, page views, etc).
- Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Collaborate with the Skedool.it sales team to review and analyze activities and processes to refine the marketing mix and budget spend.
- Optimize lead generation and engagement through Skedool.it website leveraging SEO best practices including keyword ranking and analysis, web site analytics (Google Analytics), and A/B testing methodologies.
Reporting And Metrics
- Track and report on performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
- BS/B-Tech degree required.
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from various sources and large amounts of data
- Proven self-starter with results-driven personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Desire to work at a fast-paced start-up.
- Ability to work collaboratively with remote team members (ref:iimjobs.com)