- AugRay is a subsidiary of Wisdom InfoTech. Wisdom InfoTech is an award winning, US based, MNC specializing in IT services & solutions. Wisdom was founded in 2000 and by 2007 had already been recognized as one of America’s top 500 fastest growing private companies by INC.
- 500 and was ranked in the top 20 for software companies.
- By 2009 Wisdom InfoTech had been recognized three consecutive years as an INC. 5000 company. Today, Wisdom InfoTech is more diverse than ever with the addition of the newest subsidiary, AugRay an augmented reality mobile application.
- AugRay turns your phone into a vehicle that puts brands in the hands of customers, using Augmented Reality.
- AugRay’s creative and technical team, who we like to call Augers, are constantly developing more innovative and exciting ways of creating unique customer experiences for brands. AugRay provide consumers with more relevant, personalized, and rewarding brand experiences that help businesses and brands maintain their competitive edge and meet growing consumer demands.
- Our Augmented Reality app, AugRay, blends digital content with the physical world; providing business’s a solution as unique as their needs.
Director Of Digital Marketing
- We are seeking for a Growth hacker & an eCommerce professional with experience in driving Consumer Internet Businesses, Specialize in Digital Marketing, Customer Acquisition, eCommerce, mCommerce, Digital Strategy, Product Development, Conversion Optimization, Web Analytics, Brand Building, Direct Marketing, Corporate Communication, Sales analytics and Sales strategy.
- The primary role is to engage marketing for its online and mobile community’s. Responsible for the growth of consumer sales from digital properties and tactics for both e-Commerce and traditional channels.
- The candidate will be responsible for delivering significant growth of the company, direct-to-consumer ecommerce business, supporting wholesale customers’ online channels, and expanding the brand through digital media.
- Ability to manage overall digital marketing deliverables including Display, search, media buys and social media initiatives and to manage overall management of digital Agencies and digital marketing budget.
- Responsible for Broad Marketing experience, Digital Savvyness, Design Thinking, client orientation, drive for results, Teamwork, learning and knowledge sharing, Analytical thinking and Decisive judgment.
- Defined goals and objectives for our Social Media strategy
- Conceptualize and implement online campaign calendars for all targets, products, offers and geographic areas; manage change control & creative versions.
- Establish and optimize a variety of mobile advertising partnerships to drive greater adoption of mobile web and app products and services.
- Estimate sales for eCommerce sales channel and manage budgets for digital media tactics.
- Create the processes for execution of mobile/online marketing efforts – planning, executing, reporting, monitoring, and optimization. Responsible for Increasing Mobile App Downloads.
- Promote Growth Hack techniques to increase traffic and user acquisitions.
- To lead customer acquisition and digital marketing initiatives to achieve exponential business growth.
- Coordinate closely with technical, digital, sales and business teams as well as external vendors to manage simultaneous time sensitive tech implementations and projects across internal and external channels
Ability to create marketing collateral in coordination with our design team
- Directly responsible for Driving business numbers in terms of app distribution and app usage (online sales & lead generation) through website management, internet & mobile platform development,
The Successful Candidate Will Have The Following Experience
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing, Online Marketing, Mobile Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (MIS, Marketing) equivalent degree or experience.
- Experienced in Mobile Ecommerce, Mobile Marketing
- Expertise in Monitoring mentions of our brand across blogs and forums and responding appropriately.
- Extensive experience in digital media, planning and buying, marketing, advertising and/or technology and an active interest in how digital innovation is driving change.
- Skills to leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaigns success.
- Excellent written, oral and organizational skills.
- Works well independently and within a team.
- Must be self-motivated. (ref:iimjobs.com)
- Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology