Brand Director – Social
You will manage a portfolio of consumer brands in Lifestyle and technology ; encompassing bringing in business and providing strategic direction and brand counsel, as well as overseeing the work of the day to day account teams . The person will work out of the Bangalore office of Media Moments.
Core responsibilities include:
- Be resposible for the entire Digital and Social Media division of Media Moments (including its profit and loss , manpower and clients)
- A proven record of converting and leading business to accept campaigns and winning pitche and champion in on business development activities such as contributing to RFP responses and proposals
- Increase client retention and conversion rates through best in class digital marketing programs and award winning campaigns
- Concept and pitch unique and creative revenue driving opportunities and partnerships. Build key relationships internally and externally. Constantly strive for innovation.
- Improve traffic and interaction with client websites through clear, compelling onsite story telling. Closely coordinate across multiple managed departments to seamlessly integrate SEO, Social Media, Content, Design, and SEM.
- Strategically plan and direct the execution of campaign strategies to drive traffic and conversions.
- Supervise and train junior level resources including social media account managers and coordinators. Work with junior staff to ensure daily, weekly and monthly goals are being met and exceeded
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Drive established goals across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and upsell.
- Delivering formal and informal presentations to clients as well as internal team members
- Limited travel to sales / client offices or events may be required
- Review internal analytics, digital trends, and competitive intelligence, and liaise with appropriate internal teams to identify ways to improve our web presence
- Ensure that Media Moments digital assets are best in class and win awards
The ideal candidate should:
- 9 to 15 years’ experience in digital & integrated marketing
- Proven people management, team and leadership skills, Advanced conflict-resolution and negotiation skills and startegic thinker who puts the client and Media Moments first
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects to completion in a fast-paced environment, and negotiate and collaborate effectively at an advanced level.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – ability to present at all levels of the organization and a positive public representative.
- A demonstrated passion for search, social and mobile solutions and knowledge of how to leverage each to achieve marketing goals
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Should have strong understanding of interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to leverage social media
- Proven ability to solution sell and track record for closing digital business
- Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that demonstrate thought leadership, and engage across social media
- Should have Designed and executed award wining digital marketing campaigns for Brands and that have audiences are aligned with top business priorities and goals
- Develop and distribute thought leadership across digital disciplines.
- Build impactful social influencer marketing programs.
- Establish and spearhead new relationships with technology vendors and online partners
What We Believe In:
- Deliver Wow Through Service
- Embrace and Drive Positive Change
- Create Fun and a Little Quirky
- Be Adventurous, inspired and Open-Minded
- Pursue development and Learning
- Build Open and Honest Relationships with Communication
- Build a Positive Team and Family Spirit
- Do More with Less
- Be Passionate and Determined
- Be Humble