Profile: iOS Developer
Years of Experience: 1 to 6 years of experience
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient with Swift 2.2, Swift 3.0
- Familiar with Protocol-Oriented programming and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with integrating Social Plugins ( Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn )
- Experience with persistence frameworks such as Core Data, SQLite etc.
- Experience with Rich Notification with Images & Push-Notification
- Experience with 3D Force-Touch features implementation.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and UI/UX guidelines
- Strong Problem solving & Analytical skills to perform Data-Driven decisions.
- Strong experience with Auto – Layout
- Sound knowledge of Dynamic-Code Injection, On-Demand Resources, Image-Optimization.
- Familiarity with Continuous-Integration Experience with integrating App-Analytics (CleverTap, Google Analytics, Branch or Mixpanel )