Position: Business Development– Manager/ Assistant Manager/ Sr. Executive/ Executive
Salary: At par with the Industry Standards
- Recognize and reach out to students from top high schools in India.
- Pitch products and services.
- Build good rapport with students and keep interacting with them through the year.
- Develop presentations.
- Create and assess a business marketing strategy.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies.
- Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction.
- Oversee product development.
- Create collateral to distribute during presentations.
- Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
- Develop relationships with vendors.
- Demonstrate company products and solutions.
- Articulate competitive positioning.
- Offer free or reduced trial periods for products.
- Follow up with leads aggressively.
- Solicit feedback on products and services.