Inovaware is a San Francisco-based cloud services billing provider with high-profile enterprise clients worldwide including NTT Europe, Liquid Telecom, and EMC. We are looking for an experienced candidate for our Bengaluru office for spearheading our digital marketing activities especially in U.S, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Australia markets. This candidate will be responsible for developing & executing online marketing campaigns, defining & analyzing marketing strategies with a data driven approach.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of social media and online media platforms like- Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. and how each channel can be used from marketing and brand building.
- Execution of Social Media Marketing like, creating and optimizing Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, and Traffic Management
- Gather and find opportunities to participate Events, Road Shows, and Conferences.
- Planning, Executing and Managing Lead Generation, Creation and execution of emailer and Email based marketing campaigns.
- Developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, web enquires.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis.
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets.
- Actively posting and updating social media networks
- Building strong online prospect base
- Formulate and direct the overall marketing and communication strategy (online) for all channels, so as to achieve the desired audience reach and targets
- Define, execute and manage all online marketing activities (SEO / SEM / PPC / Google Adwords / Social Media marketing / Content marketing / Email marketing etc.) including campaign management, keywords targeting, optimization based on data driven strategies, etc.
- Take high level brainstormed idea to actual implementation, tracking and analyzing
- Implement and invest in long term SEO strategies to drive organic growth
- Collaborate with our internal sales & technical teams
- Experiment with various advertising channels and track conversions to figure out – what works best for us
- 2 to 5 years of relevant hands-on work experience in similar digital marketing role
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, website and conversion optimization, mail, content marketing, and social media marketing strategies
- Proven customer acquisition track record primarily in U.S, Europe, Middle East, African & Australia markets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Basic understanding of web technologies & mobile application technologies
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (Eg: Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter & LinkedIn campaigns, Email Campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and data-driven thinking
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention-to-detail