Emtec is Global consulting company that provides technology-empowered business solutions for world class organizations. Our Global Workforce of over 700 consultants provide best in class services to our clients within the Healthcare & Life Sciences, Utilities, Business Services, Banking, Insurance & Financial Services, Education and Manufacturing sectors. Our clients span the emerging, mid-market and enterprise space. With multiple offices worldwide, we are uniquely positioned to deliver solutions to our clients leveraging Oracle, Salesforce, Microsoft and Infor with a focus on Mobility, Cloud and Analytics. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” – long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value.
At Emtec, we have a unique blend of Corporate and Entrepreneurial cultures. This is where you would have an opportunity to drive business value for clients while you innovate and continue to grow and have fun while doing it. You would work with team members who are vibrant, smart and passionate and they bring their passion to all that they do – whether it’s learning, giving back to our communities or always going the extra mile for our client.
We are seeking an energetic candidate with a p assion for SE O with an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
Responsibilities For This Role Will Include
- Execute on-page and off-page strategies for SEO and online marketing (SEM, SMM, Google AdWords)
- Work with digital marketing analyst and content writer to utilize relevent content messaging and offers to drive visitors and engagement on our website.
- Analyze website traffic and provide insights into visitor behaviors, variation in website traffic, individual page ranks and hits.
- Suggest changes / improvements in website structure, keywords, content in order to improve traffic.
- Identify bloggers with high Domain Authority to publish Emtec blogs / articles and for Guest Blogging.
- Distribute the published blogs through Social Bookmarking.
- Suggest plans to improve Emtec’s social networking coverage.
- Ensure periodic updates to Emtec LI / TW / FB profiles and corporate blogs
- Define and execute content syndication strategy
- Distribute PRs to free / paid PR networks
Must Have Skills
- BCA / MCA / MBA, B.E. (Any Specialization) , Google AdWords Certification
- Proven track record of improving inbound traffic leveraging SEO techniques
- 2-5 years’ experience in a business-to-business marketing environment
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in Google Adwords and Google Analytics, SEO and social media marketing.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Familiar with HubSpot Analytics
- Understanding of web development languages
- Experience with email marketing tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to manage internal client relationships
- Excellent problem solving skills, creativity, and insight
- Proven ability to motivate and create a positive working environment
Emtec is an Equal Opportunity Employer