The Marketing and Content Manager will be responsible for developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online/offline presence.
Roles and Responsibility,
– Proficient in content writing, corporate communications, social media marketing.
– Creating marketing collateral, including white papers, case studies, info graphics, newsletters, brochures, email campaigns, etc. for marketing communication with the help of design team.
– Responsible for creating the content layout, content format, and most important of all, the content is search engine friendly for all the landing pages for all the portals.
– Work closely with key online marketing team members, designers and developers to launch new and improved content and to assess any technical challenges in displaying the content.
– Create and maintain blog calendar for creating thought leadership.
– Recruit and co-ordinate freelancers, writers to ensure adherence to blog calendar and quality.
– Editing and proof reading every content piece created by the writers, making sure the content is informative, interactive and grammatical errors.
– Layout web friendly content for sites, landing pages with an eye toward SEO
– Planning and executing all the social media campaigns in various social media websites like: Face book, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogs, LinkedIn and Google Plus.
– Contributing to company, domain and industry blogs and managing e-communications.
– Developing and integrating content marketing strategies.
– Keeping up to date with current digital trends.
– Should work with technology and sales teams to develop content
– Should be comfortable with analytics and use them to improve current performance
– Training and mentoring the writers how to interact and generate traffic in different social media websites through informative content.
– Creates and distributes company news proactively, via releases, advisories, individual pitches, etc.