Job DescriptionAre you customer obsessed, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, entrepreneurial, and passionate about e-Commerce? Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and most innovative e-commerce businesses? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Amazon aims to be the most customer-focused company on earth, and we want to help customers find and buy the products they want on the internet. We are looking for a smart, results-oriented Marketing Manager to join the Payment Marketing team who will be instrumental in driving awareness and adoption of new and existing payment products.As one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world, Amazon processes billions of secure on-line transactions via a number of payment mechanisms, including credit cards, convenience store payment, net banking, digital cash, cash on delivery and electronic gift certificates. Transactions are processed on behalf of thousands of merchants, including Amazon.in. Amazon is known across the globe as the most trusted company on the Internet. We are committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience. The India Payments Marketing Manager is responsible for driving adoption of electronic payments among the customer base. This role, based in Bangalore, will involve conceptualization and end-to-end ownership of marketing campaigns to build awareness and usage of electronic payment methods. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Amazon’s varied payment offerings as well as the behavior of Amazon’s internal systems. He or she will be analytical and data driven in decision making, with a demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion. The candidate must have superior verbal and written communication skills.Key Responsibilities Include
- Conceptualize & execute marketing constructs to drive the adoption of electronic payments
- Create construct, and articulate business value & budged
- Lead designing and executing marketing campaigns for Amazon Gift cards/Amazon Pay through Corporate (B2B) channels to drive awareness and engagement amongst corporates and end customers.
- Design and drive marketing campaigns across B2C online partner channels of Gift cards and maximize yield out of the existing accounts and programs.
- Drive alignment across key stakeholders and own end-to-end execution of the program.
- Responsible in tracking, analyzing and reporting the performance of any campaign. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data
- Drive adoption of new product launches
- Build the marketing plan for new payment launches – work with product managers to understand, create targets & drive adoption
- Completely own certain channels of marketing like Email, digital, events, social, merchandize etc. and drive them efficiently
- Lead and drive the Lead generation channel for corporate channel for payment products
- Work with internal and external design teams to develop and execute marketing creatives/content
- Drive alignment across internal and external stakeholders
- MBA required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in brand marketing/ digital marketing/ corporate marketing
- Experience using web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content
- Experience with Excel and other data analysis tools (SQL).
- Demonstrated expert communication skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Email marketing experience is a plus
- Prior experience in B2B Marketing/ Seller marketing/ Payments marketing is a plus
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Aptitude for being highly organized and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior ROI—from business case development through deployment
Share on your newsfeed
- Amazon Online Dist(Karnataka)Recruiting Team
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services