Job DescriptionWant to be part of a revolution in digital entertainment? We’re Audible, an Amazon company, and we’re the leading digital provider of spoken word entertainment. Every day, millions of people around the world choose to be more entertained, informed, and educated by listening to over 200,000 fascinating stories, original programming and non-fiction titles on their smartphones and tablet devices with Audible.Since we first started in 1995, our mission has been to unleash the power of the spoken word, providing a breath-taking range of titles that includes best sellers, non-ﬁction and classics, for people who love to read and people who love to be read to.Based in Bangalore, India and Amazon company is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager, responsible for the growth of our membership base, by working with agencies, partners and international teams to drive new customer acquisition within spend efficiency goals. This role is responsible for owning all elements of acquisition; from prospect acquisition to conversion to membership via paid display media activities.Reporting in to the Marketing Director, this role is a crucial member of the marketing team. Depending on experience, the role may also include line management of a part-time senior designer.The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.Key Responsibilities
- Own acquisition marketing, taking into account wider business goals.
- Control assigned budgets and devise ways of spending in the most effective manner to meet acquisition and efficiency goals.
- Drive efficient new customer acquisition through below the line activity, primarily via mobile, paid search and other digital channels
- Manage third party agencies and partners as necessary to deliver against goals.
- Interface with major search engines, networks and partners to find new areas of growth.
- Own campaign performance and adjust tactics to meet objectives and budgets.
- Report on progress against goals and other relevant metrics to stakeholders.
- Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns and tools.
- Be recognized as an expert in the space and look for new opportunities to expand our marketing efforts.
- Work with international development teams to improve platforms, tools and processes.
- Assistance/management of ad hoc broader brand campaigns as required.
- Ability to work with creative partners to design communication for performance marketing
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in online marketing and/or other performance marketing disciplines.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and the ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
- Knowledge of Search Engine advertising mobile marketing platforms and tools.Hands-on knowledge of bidding mechanisms and platforms like Adword, programmatic buying etc.
- Good understanding of digital analytics across display, search and mobile marketing platforms. Ability to do A/B testing basis data inputs to arrive at most compelling marketing solutions.
- Comfort with technology, including the ability to understand key technical issues and their implications as well as to suggest alternative solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management.
- Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment.
- Be comfortable acting with minimal direction and able to deal with the constant change expected within a new enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar required.
- Experience with membership based business models, including terms such as CPA, eCPM, LTV, Churn, conversion rate, acquisition funnel etc.
- SQL skills and familiarity with statistical methods preferable.
- Start-up experience preferred.
CompanyASSPL – KarnatakaRecruiting Team
- Computer Software
- Information Technology and Services