Position: National Marketing Manager
Dept: Company products and services
Required Experience: 10 to 12 years of experience in publishing domain
Education: Any Degree with MBA or PG Diploma in Marketing
The position will report to CEO.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan & execute marketing and branding objectives , to grow the business and bring in additional revenue to the Company.
- Prepare marketing strategies.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Develop product positioning.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for our products.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials & collaterals etc.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Required Skills/ Traits:
- Very strong written & oral communication skills in English language.
- Tech savvy. Conversant with the latest techniques of marketing viz social media –digital marketing.
- Possesses leadership qualities; Ability to work harmoniously across functional teams. Result oriented through goal setting process. Effectively align personal goals with Company goals. Persuasive and good negotiation skills. Practice cost effective techniques- minimalist in nature.
- Ability to see the big picture and relate it to ground realities.
- Appreciate and follow Company’s beliefs/ values and practices. Work within the realm of ethical business practices.
- Good in documentation
- Domain knowledge will be an added advantage (like higher education institutions content marketing)
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Holistic approach to the job; analytical, numerate, knows basics of marketing finance.
- Field sales experience
- Willing to extensively travel
Please send the suitable profiles/resumes toSomashekhar.firstname.lastname@example.org