SkillSet: Documentation, Version Control System, Web Development. Possess design experience and functional knowledge of the utilization of various web services standards (e.g. REST,
- SOAP, etc.); design patterns (e.g. MVC), design methodologies (e.g. Agile\Scrum, etc.) and modern software development paradigms like object oriented programming (OOP).
- Gather and document business requirements by meeting with information technology team members as well as stakeholder staff members.
- Provide email and telephone support to company staff and remote users for agency websites, services and custom created solutions.
- Assist in implementing disaster recovery responsibilities and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Administration of Windows or Linux-based web services environments including Internet Information Services (IIS)/SQL Server/.NET Framework and/or Apache/MySQL/PHP (LAMP) (Required 3 Years).
- Relational database systems development and administration experience (e.g. Microsoft SQL, MySQL,Oracle) including general server maintenance and backup/recovery operations, and SQL database, table, view, procedure/function creation and maintenance.(Required 3 Years).
- Experience utilizing a source version control system (e.g. CVS, Subversion, GIT, etc.) (Required 3 Years).
- Experience developing custom applications using Force.com and integrating SalesForce.com with other systems (Required 2Years).
- Experience with multimedia content creation tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.) (Required 1 Year).
- Strong Demonstrate a professional, courteous approach to any end-user interactions and be able to communicate issues and resolutions in a clear, non-technical manner.
- Strong Highly self-motivated and directed with the ability to effectively multitask, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment while providing timely project/task updates.
- Strong Must be available for after-hours/weekend work on a periodic basis and able to share on-call rotation duties for 24/7 emergency support.
- Strong Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Yes Must be able to safely lift and/or move up to 50 pounds