We are a USA based startup in the education domain. We are looking to hire part-time/full-time
content writers. You will work from home and can work in Indian hours. You will play an important role in building TED talks of Mentoring.
A few details for the Content:
- The format of the content largely will be Q&As.
- Audiences for this content are largely:
a. Students who are:
i. aspiring to get admissions in Universities in USA & Canada
ii. looking to get internships/jobs in USA & Canada
b. Younger professionals who are:
i. at the cross-roads of their career and wonder what skills/career path they should pick
ii. who want to achieve the best of their potential and grow in their career faster
- Creating Q&As on the earlier mentioned themes
- Curating relevant content from social media sites
- Creating Q&As from recorded informational interviews with accomplished professionals
- Transcribing recorded informational interviews
- You may get an opportunity to conduct video interviews of luminaries from various fields.
Kindly send us your resume and **at least two** of your best written content pieces.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above