Job Type: Contractual
Job Location: New Delhi
The PPC Executive position will comprise research, creation, execution, optimization and reporting of multi-platform cost per click campaigns across Search Engine Networks and Social channels. Implementing successful campaigns will require knowledge of Google AdWords, Social Ad platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc. and a good understanding of the Search and Social Advertising domain. The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in digital marketing and be adept at managing PPC campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Help define PPC strategies.
- Plan, optimize, implement and manage paid search and social campaigns for a variety of regions.
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimized according to brief and best practice guidelines.
- Develop short-term and long-term paid search and social strategies and campaigns.
- Work with the content team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimized for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion.
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management activities.
- Ensure all paid search activities fall in line with the larger search, social, and digital marketing strategy.
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search and social campaigns and report findings
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search and social campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords and all paid search and social platforms
- Google AdWords certification preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Social Ad platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing large-sized budgets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Political Organization