What You Do At AMD Changes EverythingAt AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.Product Marketing Manager, Gaming and Graphics, India – Level 9AMD is looking for an aggressive, enthusiastic marketer with cutting edge digital marketing skills to energize the Radeon brand in India and leverage major co-marketing partnerships. This position is designed to drive major growth of AMD’s Consumer/Gaming and Professional Graphics Business in India, focused on overall Radeon thought leadership among key communities (gaming, eSports, filmmaking, compute), and running programs to increase demand into key vertical industry segments including Gaming, Compute, CAD/Engineering, Media & Entertainment, VDI and Compute. The position covers the entire Gaming and Professional Graphics product portfolio, including Radeon, Radeon Pro and Radeon Instinct graphics cards and mobile graphics solutions. The key focus of this position is to plan and execute regional marketing activities to increase awareness and demand Radeon, and work with key strategic partners, sales, etc.Position OverviewThe Product Marketing Manager, Gaming and Graphics role is responsible for the marketing program strategy, strategic partnerships, events, sales enablement, and channel/OEM support in India. The successful candidate will determine product messaging and positioning used in the various vertical market segments, localize global marketing programs and/or conceive and develop own programs/activities in order to best create awareness and drive demand and thought leadership for Radeon products in the India region.The Product Marketing Manager will synchronize, compile and manage Discretionary and Co-Marketing budgets, driving the marketing planning process, engage with key customers and OEMs, engage with ISVs and content partners, and manage the events that are relevant to the graphics business. The candidate communicates regularly with HQ team and ensures the proper roll-out, the reporting and the ROI analysis of the activities and events.This requires the ability to understand the product features and technologies in the context of the market needs in order to translate technical capabilities into market-relevant benefits. The manager will also maintain a regular communication channel to the Business Unit to ensure that the needs of the regional Sales & Marketing teams are understood.Key Responsibilities
- Drive thought leadership and overall marketing strategy
- Communicate the available marketing assets to the partners
- Ensure that the proper sales tools are available and current to support the selling process.
- Define and execute the Radeon GTM strategy in the region in agreement with the regional Sales and global Marketing lead.
- Localize marketing programs coming from the BU, build own marketing programs and drive partner-agnostic initiatives to create interest and drive preference
- Negotiate and coordinate marketing activities with the Radeon ecosystem (OEMs, Distribution, Resellers, ISVs, Content partners).
- Enable the OEM and channel partners to locally deploy the go-to-market strategy and to sync the various activities for maximum market impact.
- Contribute to selection and execution of local events in sync with the global Marketing lead.
- Adapt/localize and develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates Radeon products
- Plan and lead the launch of new products and solutions and manage the cross-functional implementation of the regional plan.
- Work closely with PR on launch efforts, marketing programs and customer success stories.
Become the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; become the expert on the competition and how to win against them.
- Manage and track all regional marketing budgets against the agreed project agreements and payment processes.
- Manage relationship to marketing and event agencies and ensure compliance with global vendor policies.
- Business or Marketing graduate
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- 6+ years of work experience in marketing, IT or journalism, with a strong network of industry relationships and a finger on the pulse of VR, gaming and content creation
Strong digital marketing skills and campaign management skills
- Possesses a strong marketing background
- Understands graphics products and technologies
- Ideally, understands professional IT solutions market
Technical Skills & Abilities
- Strong communication skills
Strong program management skills
- Team oriented, ability to work in a matrix organization; organized
- Self-motivated and self-starter
Location and Travel:
Requisition Number: 21061Country: India State: Maharashtra City: MumbaiJob Function: Business Marketing