Operations Lead – Media Services
Pepper Media is looking for an Operations Lead, who will be leading a team of content and video enthisiasts.
The operations lead will be responsbile for ensuring a smooth and efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of the customer. You will be overseeing the operations of the content team who will be tagging and processing television content, entering critical metadata into a database.
- Co-ordinate, monitor and manage the workings of various teams who are part of the project.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities and establish work schedules.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team, analyzing their performance and sending out daily reports
- Managing quality assurance programmes and training modules
- Formulate and implement best practice policies across the team to maximize output.
- Strong digital media background with excellent communication skills
- Indepth understanding of broadcast/video requirements – keywords, meta-data, SEO, tagging, blurb, synopsis etc.
- 8 + years of experience working with media services comoanies, with deep understanding of media and entertainment industry
- Proven experience in managing large teams and working cross-functionally across complex organizations
- Excellent client serving and training skills