We are looking for a highly energetic and creative growth hacker to spearhead Savaari’s aggressive growth through various digital marketing initiatives. He/she should be a data driven marketer who loves problem solving and thrives by taking growth challenges head on.
In Essence, We Are Looking For a Very Bright Person Who Can Shine Through Our Interview Sessions Where We Try To Get Impressed By
- Your ability to think clearly and creatively
- Growth hacks used by you in earlier stints and the magnitude of successes that they helped achieve
- Your experience with analytics and ease of handling our data crunching exercises
Key Deliverable For Traffic As Well Transactions’ Growth
Though the core responsibilities will be to devise, execute and manage digital marketing campaigns for Savaari.com, a more mundane description follows below :
- Data Analysis : A key component of the job role will be use of analytics (google, in house and 3rd party like Tableau) to gain business insights to monitor business performance and devise strategies for 3-5x growth in Intercity business in the next 12 months.
- Organic Traffic/SEO : Own organic traffic growth targets, work with Engineering team to optimize the website as per Google’s Algorithmic standards and devise new ways to acquire additional traffic. Key metric being Savaari is ranked #1 in all SEO searches for intercity car rentals.
- Social Media : Help ideate and execute creatives for social media, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram, for lively online presence and active engagement with customers.
- Email Campaigns : Manage email marketing campaigns by measuring and analyzing relevant metric and developing email strategy as an efficient customer acquisition channel.
- Paid Campaigns : Constantly optimize paid campaigns like SEM and affiliate networks for ROI.
- Utilize website to drive customer engagement and influence customer decision.
And You Should Have
- Bachelors in
- Masters degree in Marketing (optional only if you have a super impressive Bachelors degree).
- A proven record of delivering high growth in all digital marketing channels in an e-commerce driven company.
- 3-5 years of working experience in digital marketing. This includes extensive hands experience and knowledge about best practices for SEO (both On-page and Off page Practices), setting up and optimizing campaigns for Google Ad words (Search & Display), Facebook advertising, email marketing, SMS marketing and other digital media.
- Finally, some awe-insipiring smartness 🙂 (ref:iimjobs.com)