Amazon Home Services team is seeking a talented, creative, and dynamic Senior Marketing Manager, with a proven track record in delivering high impact marketing campaigns. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an innovative and exciting space at Amazon. The Senior Marketing Manager will lead strategic marketing initiatives which will drive awareness and adoption of Value Added Services(VAS) in India.
We seek an individual who is motivated by fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment. This marketing leader’s primary role will be to conceive, propose and execute marketing strategies for VAS business for Amazon India customers. S/he will guide these projects from successful briefing to completion in collaboration with the Category, Central Marketing and services business teams. S/he will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) while addressing potential business challenges, diving deep and digging up insights. Flexibility in execution and ability to prioritize in a changing, challenging business environment will be critical.
· Own awareness and adoption initiatives for value added services across categories for IN marketplace.
· Identify new marketing channels, experiment, establish financial sustainability and scale them to increase outreach to customers.
· Develop accurate projects priorities, schedules and execution of marketing campaigns
· Work with the internal teams to deliver innovative, relevant and data driven demand driving initiatives across all VAS-enabled categories.
· Create and present high-quality documents and proposals to senior leadership both inside and outside the company.
· Be the Voice of the Customer for the brands, sellers and category teams. Collect, document and act on customer feedback leading to superior customer experience.
· Run A/B Experiments to learn and drive the Customer Experience and adoption goals.
Basic Qualifications :
· Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
· Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
· 5+ years of marketing experience
· MBA from Tier 1 B-school with minimum 6 years of marketing experience
· Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
· Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology and outputs
Preferred Qualifications :
· Services Marketing and/or Digital marketing(paid search, paid display, SEO, content, paid social) experience.
· Past experience in scaling a service/product in the e-commerce space