BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
As “Senior Marketing Manager” you will be responsible for outbound marketing activity for Cloudenablers offering (Solutions and Services). This role will require crafting appropriate messaging and positioning of Cloudenablers offerings. It would require conceiving and developing innovative marketing programs that would drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE ROLE:
- 8+ years of Software Marketing experience (Cloud solutions)
- Should have led demand generation programs for cloud/SaaS products (enterprise grade) in enterprise sectors and managed integrated & multi-channel digital marketing programs
- Prior experience in the Cloud market sector is a plus
- Very strong written communication skills
- Proven skills in Digital Marketing that includes Market Analysis, Content Development, PPC Campaign Management, Social Media Management and Email campaigns.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Cloudenablers product offering in the market
- Demand Generation – develop strategy and manage marketing programs that drive demand
- Product Launch – plan the launch of new products and releases
- Capability to drive marketing campaigns that provides a great brand visibility thereby assisting in lead generation.
- Ability to analyze data and derive insights. Should be well versed in Analytical tools (like Google Analytics) to measure traffic and campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent written and oral Communication skills.
The following qualities would be an added advantage
- Expertise in Search Engine Optimizations. Ability to provide insights which pulls up search engine rankings.
- On Hand experience Google Ad-word campaigns.
- Creative bend in designing info graphics, videos, email templates for the marketing campaigns.