- Analyze website performance through analytical tools available.
- Quality SEO audit of new SEO project for Coding/ Structure/ Performance/ Search related improvements.
- Best industry practices to be aligned in the SEO strategy.
- Keyword level analysis on a weekly basis.
- Identification of submission platforms that can garner page rank support
- Structural improvements/ content updates of the website.
- Bug fixing/ Functional errors/ Aesthetic improvements to the website.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords- balanced between un-optimized and keyword stuffing.
- On page optimization such as H1-H2-H3 tags, Image Alt Tags, Meta data page descriptions in line with keyword strategy.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Compile and SEO performance reports in designated format while improving the format over time to ensure better clarity and new perspective from the data available.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Expertise in Google Webmaster, Google Analytics & Omniture, etc.
- Stay abreast of updates in algorithms, the competitive landscape and provide industry data and trends to marketing management.
Must Have Knowledge In Below Tools
- MOZ Explorer
- Majestic SEO
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SEO Field
- Must have experience in Google Webmaster & Analytics
- Any Graduates from Marketing, Journalism & Information technology department
- People with good English written skills will be preferred
Salary: 480000 – 600000 PA (ref:hirist.com)