Some highlights of what you’ll be doing:
– Carrying out detailed competitive analysis, keyword research, content strategy and link building to drive more traffic and ROI for our clients.
– Reporting the effectiveness of our implemented strategies by measuring quantitatively using tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMrush and MixPanel.
– Having a hawk’s vision on our clients’ online ranking by tracking, reporting changes in traffic, trends and conversions.
– Enthusiastic to reach the client’s business goals and execute successfully for higher ROI.
– Minimum one year of SEO work experience with a passion for digital marketing
smart and precise communication skills, organizational skills, ability to handle multiple concurrent projects.
– Responsible and target oriented, without the need to be monitored on pending deadlines.
– SEO skills, like keyword research, to get a better understanding of the target audience’s online habits.
– Excellence at Microsoft office.
– You love reading up on industry blogs and when it comes to knowing SEO trends, you are always ahead of the curve.
– Capable of translating analytical insights into actionable recommendations that improve natural search efforts.
– Own an active website/blog or an interesting social media presence.
– Prior experience of working in a digital agency set up.
– Background in marketing, business, or computer science.
– Freedom to experiment and implement new ideas.
– Extremely challenging and enjoyable work with fast career growth
– Opportunity to work on big client accounts.
– Competitive pay package, at par with the industry.
– Full reimbursement of bus/train pass.
– Monthly prepaid recharge allowances.
– Unlimited snacks and beverages.