My Tasker’s Website Designing and Development Team deals with Projects, Campaigns and Processes related to Website Development, Designing Services, Content Development, Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, SMO, PPC, Video Marketing, Content Marketing, etc.Key Functional Areas Of Responsibility
- The ideal candidate needs to be organized, understand business drivers, and possess effective communication skills
- This person will be responsible for implementing methods to improve clients’ websites organic
- Search rankings (SEO) along with PPC campaigns. This includes keyword research, analyzing clients’ websites
- Documenting SEO/PPC changes, and communicating changes to the supervisors. In addition, the Search Engine Marketing Specialist will maintain and optimize every aspect of clients’ pay-per-click campaigns.
- This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and managing the PPC budgets of clients, analyzing results, and reporting results to the upper management of the company.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyze websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor, on an ongoing basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization and recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, and optimize click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimize landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Web development experience or html coding knowledge is a plus.
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of search engine optimization and pay-per click experience
- Good knowledge of Off Page and On Page
- Must have knowledge of Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, and Bing Ads
- Ability to perform research, analyze websites, and document changes, and makes decisions regarding optimization approach
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Web programming skills are a plus but not essential
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree; Bachelors preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills]]>
- Marketing and Advertising
- Information Technology and Services